The Halogen Performance Management software enables the electronic creation, routing, approval, storage and reporting of performance assessments, allowing for more consistency, accountability and transparency in the entire performance assessment process.
How to Access Halogen
Log In with Your UTORid & Password
Your UTORid and password are the same credentials you use to log into your UToronto email and Employee Self-Service. For UTORid help, please visit the UTORid Account Management page.
You may experience issues with Halogen if you are not using one of the following browsers:
- Windows: MS Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11 (certified)
- Windows: Firefox 5.0+
- Windows: Chrome
- Mac OS X: Firefox 5.0+
- Mac OS X: Safari 5.0+
- Mac OS X: Chrome
Try using the compatibility view of Internet Explorer to remedy this issue.
Access from Tablets & Other Mobile Devices
Mobile and Tablet users will be able to complete the performance assessment forms in Halogen. Depending on your mobile version and platform, limited functionality of additional features (such as document attachment or feedback attachment) may be possible.
View a PDF of the following Halogen reference guides:
- NEW for Halogen Version 16.2 – How to Save and Print Forms
- Halogen Additional Functionality – Post Documents, Feedback, Split Screen, Manage Tasks (PDF, 886 KB)
- Halogen Additional Comments Guide for Reviewers and Third Parties (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Halogen How to View Past Assessments, Goals, and Development Activities (PDF, 197 KB)
- Halogen FAQ (PDF, 535 KB)