I need 2015 Tax Information
April 5, 2016
- Payroll deadlines due to financial year end closing:
- Monthly Pay Close – 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Bi-weekly Pay Close (PPD#9) – 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 25, 2016
- Off-cycle Submission Deadlines
- 12 noon on Friday, April 22 ,2016
- 12 noon on Friday, April 29 ,2016
- Sign up direct deposit on your payroll account for a quicker, secure, convenient and reliable way to get paid
- Tax Slip Consent Program Available on Employee Self-Service
As part of our commitment to support a sustainable and eco-friendly workplace and improve employee’s access to tax slip information, the University is working to deliver tax slips (e.g., T4 or T4A) exclusively online through ESS.
- Filing your Income Tax by April 30, 2016? Do you need a copy of your Tax Slip?
Forms & Information
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
- Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction Change Form (Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program)
- USW Casual Timesheets & Information Forms
- Waiver of Withholding Tax Under Regulation 105 (1)
- CPT30 – Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan, or Revocation of a Prior Election
Performance Assessment & Goal Setting
for Advancement Professionals
for Confidential Staff
for Professional & Managerial Group
for Senior Research Associates & Research Associates (Limited Term)
About the Process
Performance planning and assessment is an ongoing process of communication between managers and their staff. The process involves a proactive planning component at the beginning of the performance year; ongoing feedback and coaching during the year; as well as an annual end of year meeting to:
- Assess and discuss the staff member’s relative success in achieving the goals and objectives for the review period and ‘how’ these objectives were achieved using the defined competencies;
- Recognize strong performance;
- Identify areas requiring improvement and/or development and plans for meeting the training needs; and,
- Identify key priorities for the following year, and set goals and objectives.
The Central Payroll Services Team provides the following services:
- Processing and payment of the university’s monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls;
- Cheque distribution;
- Direct deposit enrollment, change and cancellation;
- Lost cheque replacement;
- Maintains employee payroll records;
- Processing of all federal and provincial mandated employment tax forms; and,
- Issues calendar year-end tax documents.
For general payroll inquiries, please contact 416.978.0452 or email@example.com.
The team is available from: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., (4:30 p.m. from Canada Day to Labour Day) Monday to Friday. We are located at 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1A2.