I need 2015 Tax Information
November 28, 2016
Payroll Year-end Checklist:
Year-end is fast approaching. Departmental payroll processors, please review the 2016 HRIS Payroll Year-end Activity Checklist for Departments (PDF, 118 kB).
Forms & Information
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
- Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction Change Form (Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program)
- USW Casual Timesheets & Information Forms
- Waiver of Withholding Tax Under Regulation 105 (1)
- CPT30 – Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan, or Revocation of a Prior Election
Performance Assessment & Goal Setting
for Advancement Professionals
for Confidential Staff
for Professional & Managerial Group
for Senior Research Associates & Research Associates (Limited Term)
About the Process
Performance planning and assessment is an ongoing process of communication between managers and their staff. The process involves a proactive planning component at the beginning of the performance year; ongoing feedback and coaching during the year; as well as an annual end of year meeting to:
- Assess and discuss the staff member’s relative success in achieving the goals and objectives for the review period and ‘how’ these objectives were achieved using the defined competencies;
- Recognize strong performance;
- Identify areas requiring improvement and/or development and plans for meeting the training needs; and,
- Identify key priorities for the following year, and set goals and objectives.
Halogen system upgrade scheduled for Friday, December 2nd
While there will be no changes to the content or functionality with this upgrade, users will notice a difference with the look and feel of the Halogen screens and online forms.
The Central Payroll Services Team provides the following services:
- Processing and payment of the university’s monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls;
- Cheque distribution;
- Direct deposit enrollment, change and cancellation;
- Lost cheque replacement;
- Maintains employee payroll records;
- Processing of all federal and provincial mandated employment tax forms; and,
- Issues calendar year-end tax documents.
For general payroll inquiries, please contact 416.978.0452 or email@example.com.
The team is available from: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., (4:30 p.m. from Canada Day to Labour Day) Monday to Friday. We are located at 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1A2.