I need 2015 Tax Information
April 5, 2016
- Payroll deadlines due to financial year end closing:
- Monthly Pay Close – 5pm on Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Bi-weekly Pay Close (PPD#9) – 5 pm on Monday, April 25, 2016
- Off-cycle Submission Deadlines
- 12 noon on Friday, April 22 ,2016
- 12 noon on Friday, April 29 ,2016
- Sign up direct deposit on your payroll account for a quicker, secure, convenient and reliable way to get paid
- Tax Slip Consent Program Available on Employee Self-Service
As part of our commitment to support a sustainable and eco-friendly workplace and improve employee’s access to tax slip information, the University is working to deliver tax slips (e.g. T4 or T4A) exclusively online through ESS.
- Filing your Income Tax by April 30, 2016? Do you need a copy of Tax Slip?
Forms & Information
- Declaration of Conditions of Employment (T2200)
- Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction Change Form (Canada Savings Bonds-Payroll Savings Program)
- USW Casual Timesheets & Information Forms
- Waiver of Withholding Tax Under Regulation 105 (1)
- CPT30 – Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan, or Revocation of a Prior Election
Performance Assessment & Goal Setting
for Advancement Professionals
for Confidential Staff
for Professional & Managerial Group
for Senior Research Associates and Research Associates (Limited Term)
About the Process
Performance planning and assessment is an ongoing process of communication between managers and their staff. The process involves a proactive planning component at the beginning of the performance year; ongoing feedback and coaching during the year; as well as an annual end of year meeting to:
- Assess and discuss the staff member’s relative success in achieving the goals and objectives for the review period and “how” these objectives were achieved using the defined competencies;
- Recognize strong performance;
- Identify areas requiring improvement and/or development and plans for meeting the training needs;
- Identify key priorities for the following year, and set goals and objectives.
The Central Payroll Services Team provides the following services:
- Processing and payment of the university’s monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls;
- Cheque distribution;
- Direct deposit enrollment, change and cancellation;
- Lost cheque replacement;
- Maintains employee payroll records;
- Processing of all federal and provincial mandated employment tax forms; and,
- Issues calendar year-end tax documents.
For general payroll inquiries, please contact 416.978.0452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team is available from: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., (4:30 p.m. from Canada Day to Labour Day) Monday to Friday. We are located at 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, Toronto, ON M5S 1A2.